I have 4 cysts in my right-upper jaw (tooth #1, 2, 3 & 4) first detected in 2014.
Now I am about to have the surgery within the coming 6 months.
But recently I had been seeing YouTube videos of dental cyst surgeries and so I am so scared.
So I have decided to do this ---
I will have both Local Anesthesia & General Anesthesia at the same time during this surgery. This will give me almost no pain and hence no fear.
My questions are :
1. Is this scientifically alright to have both Local Anesthesia & General Anesthesia at the same time ? Is this double anesthesia absolutely okay ?
2. I have Cyst/Cysts on 4 consecutive teeth, isn't this abnormal ? Does this indicate anything ?
3. As I am having both general & local anesthesia, my idea is that, after the general anesthesia wears off (i.e. when I will become conscious), the local anesthesia will stay working and hence I won't be feeling any pain, right ? (Provided that the duration of general is less than local anesthesia and my doctor said it would take 60 to 90 minutes to complete the surgery).
4. How long is the duration of local anesthesia ?
5. My doctor said that in general anesthesia, pain killers would have been used (I don't know if they will still be used or not as I am doing general and local at the same time), in case the pain killers are used, what is the duration of the pain killers ? Is the duration of the pain killers more than that of the duration of the local anesthesia or vice versa ?
6. In case of the duration of the pain killers (of general anesthesia) is more than the duration of the local anesthesia, will I feel pain after the effect of the pain killers wears off ? In case, if I will feel pain, is it advisable that I will take pain-killers again by myself ?
7. And in case of the duration of the local anesthesia is more than that of the pain-killers (of general anesthesia), will I feel pain after the local anesthesia wears off ? If yes, is it advisable to take pain-killers by myself ?
Thanks in advance,